192.168.8.1 is a private IP Address, used mainly to allow the user to connect to the router’s admin settings. If you are using a Huawei or Eminent router user so, it is possible that this is the default IP of your Wi-Fi device. Of course, there are other router brands and models that are using the same IP, and we will mention them later.
How to Login 192.168.8.1
Step 1 – Make sure the connection between the Mobile WiFi and the Wi-Fi device or computer is working usually.
Step 2 – Afterwards, open the browser, and enter http://192.168.8.1 in the address box.
If the IP address conflicts with other IP addresses on the network, the IP address of the Mobile WiFi automatically changes. Please try http://192.168.9.1. If you cannot log in, contact an authorized dealer.
Step 3 – Then enter the username and password to log in to the web management page.
• The default username is “admin.”
• The default password is “admin.”
Default Usernames and Passwords List
Look at the table below to find the default usernames and passwords.
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||not set|
Can’t connect using 192.168.8.1?
If you have followed the steps given above and the login window doesn’t show up, or you get an error, please check the following to fix this problem:-
- Are you connected to the home network?
- Is the router turned on?
- First, restart your router and device you try to connect from
- Then disable your firewall or antivirus
- Afterward, launch the Command prompt and type ipconfig to check whether 192.168.8.1 is your default IP. Usually listed as Default Gateway
- Finally, check whether you have typed the IP correctly.
We hope you will find our 192.168.8.1 IP Address guide useful. Knowing the default IP, username and password. Also, if you experience any connectivity problem, the router settings page is the first place to look for solutions.