Every device connected to the internet has what is called an IP address, or Internet Protocol address. There are public and private IP addresses. The IP address 192.168.2.1 is a private IP address and is the default for certain home broadband routers, principally various D-Link and Netgear models.
How to login 192.168.2.1 IP Address?
- Type http://192.168.0.1 manually into your browser’s address bar. If 19216801 is not your router’s IP address, find your router’s IP in this article.
- Enter your username and password to login to your router.
- In case you do not remember your username and password details, follow the instructions below.
What to do if you forgot your router’s username and password?
- If you don’t know login details (username and password) and you never changed it, try to find them in the label along with the router’s serial number and login address.
- If you changed your password and forgot it somehow, then you’ll have to reset the router to factory settings. There must be a hidden reset button on every kind of wireless router or ADSL modem. To turn the router back to factory settings, you need to hold on the button for 10 seconds using a needle or toothpick.
Finally, this is It. However, we sincerely hope that you managed to learn more about the 192.168.2.1 IP and how to access it. We gave our best to explain the whole procedure simply. In case you think others need this article, why not share it online? Thank you!