10.0.0.1 is a class A IP address which is reserved for the private network; we can usually see this IPV4 address used by manufacturers as their routers’ default gateway address. 10.0.0.1 need to be unique in its local area network; please don’t mistake it as 10.0.0.0.1, which is not a real IP. So it’s very convenient using this IP address to set up your network such as the company’s local network, school’s local network.
How to Access 10.0.0.1 IP address?
Accessing your router admin panel is as easy as browsing the web. Moreover, all you have to do is use the IP of your router, make changes in your network, and save them. Here’s our step-by-step guide.
- At First, open your Web browser on your computer, Enter 10.0.0.1 in the browser address bar and hit Enter.
- Then your Web browser will now try to make the connection to your router.
- Before you can proceed, you will be asked for a username and password.
- Afterwards, every router comes with a default username/password combination.
- To see yours, you need to know your router’s brand and exact model. Then, take a look at the following table.
What are my Router’s Default Username and Password?
If you don’t know login details (username and password) and you never changed it, try to find them in the label along with the router’s serial number and login address.
Finally, this is It. However, we sincerely hope that you managed to learn more about the 10.0.0.1 IP and how to access it. We gave our best to explain the whole procedure. In case you think others need this article, why not share it online? Thank you!